Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Handprints at Ceramic Creations








Today Melissa, Mason, Dylan & me went to Ceramic Creations to make some ornaments and plates! This was out first time to go so we really didn't know what we were in for! It took awhile b/c we had to have Gigi (the owner) to help us. She was just so busy helping so many people that it took a little longer than we thought! We both had some ornaments and a plate made! So, that was 3 handprints for each of them! Poor Mason, he didn't like the paint at all! He did good though and the handprints turned out really good! Dylan thought it was funny and loved the way it felt when she brushed the paint on his hands! His handprints turned out pretty good too! That place is neat and our stuff will be ready in a week! I can't wait to see everything, they are going to be so cute!

1 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

I'm glad we got to do our pottery today, despite the slight set back! It was quite the experience and next time I go, I'll know to bring the stroller and something to keep Mason occupied!
They both did such a great job and I can't wait until next Saturday!!