Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, November 17, 2008

Dylan's Christmas Tree




Today I went to Hobby Lobby (one of my weekly trips) and saw an aisle just for kids trees called "A Tree For Me"! They had everything from tiny ornaments to tons of different little tree skirts, to all the toppers you can imagine! It was so cute! I just had to buy this cowboy tree skirt! I even bought some cowboy boot and horse ornaments! And I couldn't forget the tractor ornaments, b/c that is Dylan's favorite thing in the whole world! It was so much fun picking out stuff for his tree! He had so much fun putting his ornaments on his tree! His face just lit up! He kept saying "he-he" and "tracto"...it made my heart smile! I can't wait to get one for Maddie next year! I love Christmas time!

1 comments:

Stanley Family said...

All of the new pictures are great! Where did you get Dylan's crib? I am looking for a bed similar to that for the nursery. Madelyn's was alot like that, but it was white and I just love that style.