Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Dylan!!








Today is Dylan's 2nd birthday! Today I put him in his tractor sweatshirt that his friend Kendall gave him, he loves it! I also took cupcakes to his daycare for everybody to eat and gave them all goody bags from Dylan's party! Then, tonight we took him to one of his favorite places...Habaneros! MiMi, Aunt Quinn and Brad came too! He ate all the cheese dip and chips that he could handle! We also got them to sing to him and he loved it! When we got home, we got a twinkie and put some candles in it and sang to him! He loved it and couldn't wait to blow out the candles! Dylan finished off the night by playing with one of his favorite toys that his friend Mason got him! It is so hard to believe that 2 years have already gone by! He has brought so much joy into our lives, it's hard remember what life was like without him! He makes us laugh everyday and he is getting so independent! The best part is when he gives us hugs and kisses and tell us he loves us! It just melts my heart! Being a mother is the best thing in this world! Being a mother constantly brings challenges, but it is so worth it! Dylan is saying so many different things and will eat all by himself! We are working on potty training, but it is a slow process. I still haven't gotten rid of the paci yet, but he only takes it at night. Hopefully, I can break him of that soon! I love my little man so much! Happy birthday sweet baby!

3 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

I'm glad Dylan liked his birthday present from Mason! And good luck on the potty training! I've been thinking about it/dreading it too! Now the paci...now that's a whole other story! LOL But good luck with it all!
And I know Dylan LOVED having everyone sing to him at the resturaunt. He loved it Saturday at his party. He is such a ham!

Shelli Brown said...

It was so good to see yall at Habaneros! I hate I didn't see the birthday boy. Your pictures look great. Can't wait to see little Maddie! Love yall!

Melissa Irvin said...

There's a link under the pictures. I think it's nosqueeze.com. Mason does really well with juice boxes and stuff, but I'd rather be safe than sorry!
And unfortunately you can't buy just one. They're sold as 4 for like $16, but with s/h, it's $20.