Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Our precious Maddie!

~Sweet girl~

~Mommy & Maddie~

~The canvas I made for Maddie's room~

~Quinn & her nurse, Lindsay~

~She is so beautiful~

~Love at first sight~

~Such an angel~

~Our good friend Laci with Maddie~

~Decoration on the door~

Today, Mama & me went to spend the day with Quinn and Maddie! We gave Brad a little break! The photographer came in to take Maddie's pictures for the web nursery and they turned out so cute! I had to take a few of my own, imagine that!! Quinn's nurse, Lindsay is the best nurse ever! She was my nurse when I had Dylan! She has helped Quinn so much! We had a great day and I really enjoyed spending time with our precious little Maddie and my sweet sister too! I love them so much!!

1 comments:

Andrea Justice said...

Allison, she is absolutely beautiful!!! I know that you couldnt be happier :)