Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Dylan trying to open his sucker

Our precious angel

My gift from my sweet hubby

Dylan's gift from MiMi

Dylan's gift from Mommy & Daddy

We had a great V-day!


This Valentine's Day has been one of the best ever! Jeremy & I celebrated it last night. MiMi kept Dylan for us and we enjoyed a date with just the two of us! It was great, I took Jeremy to P.F. Changs b/c I knew he had never been and it's one of my favorite places! He LOVED it! I am so glad that I had made reservations a couple of weeks ago, b/c it was packed! We only had to wait 15 minutes and the service and food was great! I am so glad he enjoyed it, it was so nice spending time with him! I also ordered his favorite cookies from Cheryl & Co, I think that was his favorite part! When I got home from work, he had my favorite color roses in a vase and a balloon and the sweetest card! I was so surprised! I love him so much! Dylan had a great V-day too! His daddy got him a balloon and I put together a little goodie basket for him! He got a dvd player for the car from MiMi with some other goodies too! Then, Nonnie & Poppie got him some stuff too! He also got a lot of stuff from daycare! It was almost like Christmas! Of course, Dylan's favorite part was the big sucker! It has been such a great weekend! I love my family so much! I hope everybody had a good Valentine's Day too!!

0 comments: