Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Maddie's pillowcase dress



Ok, I had to post this pic! A lady that I work with made it for me! I am going to take some newborn pictures with Maddie in her dress I bought her from Strasburg! But, I got Sandy to make this one for for Maddie's 3 month pictures that I am going to take! I just love it! She stitched the "M" and roses by hand! She even made a blanket to go with it! I can't wait to show Quinn, its Maddie's Valentine's Day present from her Aunt Allison! This is so much fun!!

1 comments:

*Staci* said...

Maddie is so gorgeous! Congrats on being a new aunt. Tell Quinn I said congrats too....she doesn't even look like she just had a baby in those pictures, but she always looks so beautiful anyways! Congrats again!