Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Maddie will be here soon!

Quinn went to the doctor today and she is still dilated 1 centimeter. Everything looks great and they told her they will admit her Monday night! They will give her the medicine that night and induce Tuesday morning!! Looks like Maddie will be here February 10th!! Quinn is so excited and can't wait to hold her baby girl! It's hard to believe that in less than a week Maddie will be here! We are all so excited!! Please keep Quinn & Brad in your prayers and I will keep everyone posted!

2 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

how exciting! i will be thinking and praying for her. i know you are all so excited.

ours will be 3 days apart if everything goes as planned:)!

Melissa Irvin said...

We saw Quinn, Brad and "Maddie" tonight at Habeneros. I didn't say anything...it's one of those, I know who she is and she MAY know who I am, but you know! LOL I know she is so ready to have that baby! Bless her heart! I can't wait to see pics!