Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, August 2, 2009

1st bite of food!!


Today everybody came over to eat lunch! We had some meatloaf, mashed pot, corn on the cob, stewed apples, fried okra & rolls...yummy! It was so good! We decided to let Maddie try her 1st bite of real food and Quinn gave her mashed potatoes and she didn't seem to care much for them! Then, she tried to give her some of the stewed apples and she didn't know what to think! I still think it's a little early for real food, but she seemed to want some so we let her try it! She is getting so big!

2 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

Thanks for my comment. Even though Mason doesn't realize that he got a certificate, I still think it's special and important. Hopefully next year he'll really understands it.

Melissa Irvin said...

The canvas is $25. And yes, if you give me the colors, I can do my best to match it.