Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Not a baby anymore...



that is for sure!! I can't believe that in a little over 6 months my baby will be 3 years old!! He does so many things now...he can sing his ABC's and he can count to 5 and sometimes he will count to 10! I have it on video and I will post it soon! It amazes me how fast they learn! He will be starting a new class at school and it will be K-2! He will have a backpack and supplies he has to bring and I will be given a calendar each month telling me what they will be learning! They also told me that their goal is to have all the kids potty trained by December! I sure hope so, b/c the whole potty training thing isn't going so well at our house! It makes me sad that my baby boy is growing up so fast, we love him so much!

2 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

He is so smart, and cute, of course! I'm going to start doing little "preschool" activities with Mason starting next week so that he can start learning things like that too, hopefully! And I think I'm going to REALLY try potty training him then too. I haven't really tried just because the dr said 2 1/2-3 yrs for boys. I hope Dylan learns by December like they said! That's be awesome!

Melissa Irvin said...

Well, I haven't actually even tried potty training. I've sat him on the potty only a few times, but I'm just going to sit him on it a few times a day to get him used to the idea.
Do you want to borrow a tutu for her as well? Kiera made some...there brown and pink or pink and green. There's also a orange and black one for Halloween, but that's later!