Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Maddie's 6 month pics!




These are some of Maddie's 6 month pictures that I took today! I LOVE them! Little Miss Maddie Grace will be 6 months old Monday! She already has 2 teeth on bottom and 3 coming in on top! She is rolling all over the place and is starting to scoot pretty good! Won't be long and she will be crawling! I am going to take more pictures of her next weekend and this time they will be outside pics (my favorite) and I can't wait!! I love my Maddie Grace!

2 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

She's so cute! I love the Zebra print. I have a pink "funky" rug if you ever want to borrow it. It's not like that though. I got it at Target after Valentine's 50% off! LOL

The Coleman Family said...

Thank you so much for taking the pics of Maddie!!! I love them and can't wait to take some more outside pics!! See you soon. Love You!!!