Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Maddie & Mommy at Botanical Gardens!!





















Today I took Maddie & Quinn to Botanical Gardens to get some more of her 6 month pictures!! I wanted to get some of Maddie & Mommy too! I think they turned out so cute!! I enjoyed spending time with them! My friend let me use some of her props and I think they made some of the cutest pics...thanks Melissa!! We had so much fun, I love my girls so much!!

2 comments:

The Coleman Family said...

I love love love these pictures!!! You did such a good job!! I just love that Aunt Allison is Maddie's photographer. I can't thank you enough for capturing these precious moments!! I love you seesta!!!

Melissa Irvin said...

You did an awesome job on these! You are more than welcome to anything that I have!