Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Pics with my new camera!!


I am SOOO excited that I got a new camera! My sweet husband got it for me for our anniversary & early Christmas present! I LOVE it!! I have never seen a camera with so much stuff on it! It even lets you shoot D-movies on it! So cool! I don't know if I will ever learn what all of it does...lol!! I had to share a few pics of Dylan that I took last night! I am doing a few photo sessions this weekend and I can't wait to see how they turn out! I haven't had time to play around and edit any pics yet, but I still think they turned out good! I love this camera and can't wait to start shooting with it!! I want to say 'thank you' to my wonderful husband who is making my dreams come true! I love you baby!

0 comments: