Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, August 17, 2009

Loves his new blocks!!




Dylan & I went to WalMart this evening and I bought Dylan some new blocks! He got so excited, he couldn't wait to open them up! He enjoyed looking at all the different things on the blocks! They have ABC's, 123's, animals & lots of other things on them! He could have played with them all night! As you can see, he was really into it!! He would stack them all up and knock them down! After he was done, he would say..."Dat wuz fun"! It was so cute!! I love seeing my baby boy smile!!

1 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

Mason has blocks similar to those...we pull them out every once in a while. Otherwise, they'll get lost. Same with puzzles.
I've been playing around with my settings on my camera with my flash and my pics are either too "red" or too "blue-ish". I don't know...cameras are such difficult things to learn!