Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day


We started off the day by going to church and Dylan made so many cute crafts! Then, we went to Jarrett's 1st birthday party! We had a good time! This year we didn't do very much for Valentine's Day but I tried to think of something that I could get Dylan that he would love! I didn't have to think very hard b/c I knew he would love another monster truck and that is just what he got! We also got him some candy a stuffed animal, some other coloring stuff and some balloons! This is the best picture I could get even though he didn't have everything he got next to him! He wasn't moving and wanted me to take a picture of his truck and him so that is just what I did! We ended the night by going to the Valentine's Day party at church and it was SO much fun! I hope everyone enjoyed their Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

I'm glad ya'll had a great Valentine's! Mason isn't allowed to have big balloons. Last time he had one, it got stuck in his fan and stayed there for a while, until I finally got it down.

Christie Mitchell said...

Looks like he had a great Valentine's!! Thank you for my comment, I think Kyndle had a great 1st birthday.