Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, February 26, 2010

My poor DD:(


I had to go pick up Dylan from school earlier than expected b/c he jammed his finger! The daycare called me and told me that he was running and tripped and his finger slid across the floor and he jammed it in the process. His finger immediately started swelling and was really red and his fingernail turned blue!! They took really good care of my baby until I got there. They put ice on it and gave him some candy:) It just broke my heart! I took Dylan to the local pharmacy and let them look at it and they said it was indeed jammed and that the skin on top is dead where the blister is. The skin and fingernail will probably come off. He said all I could really do is give him Tylenol or Motrin for the pain and that is just what I did! I also gave him some Fun dip and lots and lots of TLC!! It's funny how candy always makes things better:) He is playing with his monster trucks as we speak! It broke my heart but it amazes me how tough he is!

5 comments:

The Coleman Family said...

Aww! Bless his heart! It looks pretty bad but you are right he is a tough little booger! I will be seeing ya'll tomorrow so I will give him plenty of loving!!

The Spencer Family said...

OUCH!!!!! I'm glad he is ok, yes candy & stickers work for Katie too.

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

Poor baby!

The Hall's said...

Poor guy! I'm glad he is ok!

The Davidson's said...

Bless his little heart . I sure hope he is feeling lots better !!