Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dylan's 2 year pics










Today we went to Morris Avenue to take Dylan's 2 year pics! I really couldn't afford to have somebody take them for me, so Jeremy & I decided to take some pics ourselves! We just let Dylan run around! Although I have been taking pictures of him since he came into this world, he's not much of a poser yet! I think we got some cute ones! It was cool outside, but I knew I had to hurry up and get some made b/c my baby boy will be "2" February 3rd! It's so hard to believe that another year has passed! It seems like yesterday when I was holding him in my arms for the first time! He is such a joy to us! We love our baby boy so much!

2 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

You did a great job! They turned out cute! And trust me, I know what you mean about a toddler not wanting to pose for you! LOL

The Spencer Family said...

These look so good, see all you need is a good camera! Now you need to invest in some good photo software & you can do like the professionals. You did so good!

Also, I am going to go by the daycare here pretty soon to visit, is it ok to leave Quinn's gift in Dylan's room? I don't know any other way to get it to her.