Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, January 19, 2009

I love my friends!

All the girls

The birthday girls

My birthday cake

I love my gifts!

So, tonight I met some friends for dinner for what I thought was just a going away dinner for my friend Alicia. What I didn't know is that is was a surprise party for me! When I came in Alicia showed me my pretty pink cookie cake and said Happy Birthday, this is for you! I couldn't believe it! They totally got me, I had NO idea! A lot of my friends came and we ate and drank and had a great time! Alicia turned the big "21" yesterday, so it was fun celebrating our birthdays together! We both got some unexpected gifts! I gave Alicia some canary yellow earrings last week b/c I just couldn't wait...they are so pretty! My friend Amy got me the cutest purse from Prissy Jane, I can't wait to carry it tomorrow! Then, my other friend Amy gave me the nicest wrought iron holder to decorate with, I love it! My friend Sally got me the cutest bathroom bowl filled with vanilla body wash, lotion, spray, a sponge and a candle! I already have it in my bathroom...it matches perfect! Last but certainly not least...they got me teared up on this one, they got me a gift certificate to a spa for a massage and a facial! I couldn't believe that they did that, I was so surprised! I love it and can't wait to use it! It was a night to remember forever! I am going to miss seeing Alicia everyday, but I wish her all the best! God has blessed me with the best friends in the whole world and I can't thank them enough! Love you guys!

2 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL ONE!

Stanley Family said...

That was a nice surprise! Is that Amy Frith you work with? We are neighbors!!! I also can't believe the great deal you got on that swingset!!!