Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Madelyn's room







This weekend we went to Quinn's to get some pictures of Maddie's room. I think it turned out so cute! Even though they hope to be moving soon, Quinn still wanted her room to be special. Quinn painted the room in a mint green all by herself over a month ago and just waited for Brad to put all the furniture together. Now that her room is ready, Quinn can relax (for a minute anyways)! I FINALLY got to put up her monogram decal that I bought awhile back. I think it is precious!! Quinn absolutely loves it!! Right now, there is nothing over her changing table, but I am making something to hang there. I can't give it to Quinn until after Maddie is born, I can't wait!! MiMi had to buy her 1st piggy bank, it is so cute! My Granny made a pink and blue sweater before me and Quinn were even thought of. Dylan got to wear the blue one home and Maddie will get to wear the pink one! It means so much to us and I know our Granny would be excited that they got to wear them! We are all so anxious to meet little Miss Maddie, hopefully she will be here soon!

1 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

I love the monogram decal! Everything's so girly! I love it!

Also, on your lilypie birthday counter for Dylan, it says he's already 2! It caught my eye for some reason! Hope ya'll are having a great weekend!