Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, January 23, 2009

Update on Quinn

Well...no Maddie yet!! Quinn went to the doctor today and they told her she had dilated a full centimeter and that Maddie had dropped! Quinn is pretty miserable right now, she pulled two muscles in her stomach from rolling over while she was sleeping. She also had a bladder infection, but they gave her some medicine, so that is helping a little. She has been in a lot of pain and we are all hoping Madelyn will be here soon! One good thing is that Quinn's last day of work was last Friday. She just couldn't stand on her feet anymore. Plus, Quinn is going to be fortunate enough to be able to stay at home with Maddie (I'm so jealous)! I keep calling Quinn every few hours just to make sure she is ok. I am hoping she will call me soon and tell me that she is going to the hospital! Please keep all them in your prayers and I will keep everyone posted!

0 comments: