Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, January 19, 2009

My 30th birthday!

My baby boy & me

Singing Happy Birthday

Blowing out the candles

The sweetest card ever

Precious


Although I turned 30 on January 15th, it was a great day! I am not one of those that gets depressed b/c I am now out of my twenties! I am just glad to be here and I am so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life! When I got up on my birthday my sweet baby boy brought me a card from him and my hubby! He looked at me and handed the cards to me and said, "Appy irfday Mommy"! It was the sweetest thing! I just had to put his card on here, it is precious and I will never forget it! My Mama and Quinner came over Saturday and cooked my favorite meal and my Mama made me my favorite dessert! I wasn't expecting anything and Quinn gave me the sweetest card, it made me cry...I love her so much! I also got some money from Quinn and a gift card from Mama. They made me promise to buy something for myself! (It's so hard for me to do) I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life!

1 comments:

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

Happy 30th Birthday ! I promise it is not bad at all.....