Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Still no Maddie!

Quinn went to the doctor today and they told her no change and that she has still only dilated 1 centimeter. They did tell her that Madelyn is where she needs to be and will come when she is ready! They told her that Maddie is in a ball and most people are having contractions at this point. Quinn has been having some cramps but nothing she can't handle and they go away. They told her the estimated weight right now is around 7 lbs. They were really off with me, they said Dylan would weigh around 6 lbs and he was 7lbs 10oz! So, I'm curious to see how much she weighs! Her doctor did tell her that she will induce the week of her due date if she isn't here yet! Dylan's birthday is next Tuesday, so maybe she wants to wait til then! I think she will be here before then, but either way, Maddie will be here within 2 weeks!! We are all so excited and can't wait to meet our sweet little angel!!

2 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

I hope she's feeling better than last week! I know ya'll are all ready for her to be here! Especially Quinn! Bless her heart!

We'll see ya'll Saturday!

Shelli Brown said...

How exciting I can't believe we are so close now. Thank you for my comment too. I love yall!