Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, January 12, 2009

~Quinn's Baby Shower~















Yesterday was Quinn's baby shower and it was so much fun! They got so many nice things and are so thankful for all their family and friends! I had so much fun decorating and taking pictures! Quinn was so happy and could not stop smiling! They got a lot of stuff and some gift cards too! I am so excited about Maddie getting here that I can hardly stand it! Quinn & Brad are working hard to get everything ready for their sweet little angel! Brad put the furniture together last weekend and Quinn organized most of Madelyn's things! As some of you may know, Quinn & Brad have their house on the market right now, so they don't want to put a lot of stuff on the walls that they will just have to take down. So, Aunt Allison has been looking for something special to put on the wall that they could take down when they move! I found a monogram decal that is Madelyn's initials in really fancy letters in pink to match the nursery! It came in today and I can't wait to take it to Quinn so she can put it on the wall! I am going by there this weekend, so I will post pictures then! I love my sister so much and I can't wait for her to experience motherhood, it is the best thing in the whole world! I know she will be the best Mommy! This is such a special time for all of us, we are so thankful!!

3 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

She really did have a great shower! It almost makes me wish Mason was a girl, a the pink girly stuff! I love it!

Jennifer said...

I am so excited for Quinn! Tell her I will thinking about her and praying her smooth delivery.

The Spencer Family said...

Looks like the shower turned out great! I'm sorry I couldn't make it but I have a gift & will give it to Dana to get to you or Quinn.