Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, March 23, 2009

Celebrating MiMi's birthday!

MiMi with her angels

So sweet!

Helping MiMi open her present

He wanted to smell it

MiMi reading to him

Riding like a big boy

Silly boys

Playing on the trampoline

My sweet boy

Dylan playing with Copper

Yesterday we celebrated MiMi's birthday at our house! Her birthday was Saturday but we had so much going on that we waited til Sunday to celebrate! We had such a good day! Jeremy grilled and we made some great sides and had some coconut creme pie! It was so good! It was such a pretty day that we spent most of it outside! I love my Mama so much, I know she had a great day with all her babies! She is so very special to all of us! Happy Birthday MiMi, we love you SOOO much!!

1 comments:

*Staci* said...

Okay...I LOVE the picture of him kissing Maddie! I think he needs a little brother or sis!