Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Having fun with my sweet niece Savanna!




This evening I took my niece, Savanna shopping for her birthday! She will be 8 years old Saturday! I told her we could go anywhere she wanted to go and she picked Justice, which I knew she would! They have the cutest clothes! She tried on a lot of different things, but chose the 2 outfits in the pictures! I think they look so cute on her! I also took her to JCPenney and let her pick out a pair of tennis shoes and she picked Hannah Montana (imagine that)! They are really cute too! Then, my favorite part of the night was going to Johnny Rockets! Savanna wanted a milkshake and chili cheese fries, so that's where we went! I had so much fun spending time with my precious niece, she is growing up so fast! I love her to pieces! Happy early Birthday NayNay, we love you!

0 comments: