Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spending time with Maddie!


So sweet!

MiMi with her angels

Sleeping angel

Dylan feeding Lady

Dylan playing in Aunt Quinn's car

Dylan torchering the lizard

Maddie's new dress from Aunt Allison

I love this frame!

Today Dylan & me went to see Quinn & Maddie! MiMi was there too and Dylan loved having all of his favorite people there! Dylan thought he was so big b/c Aunt Quinn let him hold Maddie! He was so happy! It was so sweet! Then, Maddie went down for her nap and we all played outside with Dylan! It was fun and Dylan had a lot of fun playing with Quinn's dogs! He also sat in her car and acted like he was driving (this is his new favorite thing to do)...it was so cute! I bought Maddie the cutest little dress and bloomers to match! I even bought her some more hairbows! Quinn isn't crazy about the big ones so I got her some smaller ones! I can't wait to see her in her new dress! I also took a picture of the frame a friend of Brad's got them! It is precious! We had such a fun day, I love my family so much!

2 comments:

Shelli Brown said...

She is so precious! I love the dress? Does she sleep on her stomach all of the time? I am so tempted because Jarrett sleeps so much better that way but I am scared.

Kim said...

He is so cute with Maddie!! She is adorable. Hope you all are doing well!