Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

No more paci!!






So, today is 1 week since Dylan had his paci! I will tell you that we have been through a lot of changes with him, but this by far has been the hardest! He still asks for it, but each day gets better. I always said that I would have him off of it by the time he was 2! I knew that he would move up to the "potty training" class at daycare soon, so I definitely wanted him to be off of the paci before then. I just didn't want him to be going through all of that at one time! Dylan is growing so fast and doing and saying so many new things! It's amazing how much they take in and learn! Tonight we took some pics of our big boy watching TV and loving on his Mama! He was being so sweet, I love him so much!

1 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

YAY DD!!! Good job bud!