Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Dylan trying to get in Nonnie & Poppie's house


Dylan with his sweet tea


My hubby's new boat


Dylan LOVES it!


He is going to love being in Daddy's boat this summer!


Our St. Patrick's Day has been great! Dylan & I got dressed up in our green for the day! Dylan looked so cute in his linen button up and his boat shoes! I love shopping for my baby boy:) Dylan got to play outside at daycare and we stayed outside for awhile when we got home from work! I picked us up some P.F. Chang's for dinner since I was on that side of town, it was great! I had one happy husband! My hubby has been looking for a boat for a LONG time and he finally found one! It's a used boat, but it has everything he wanted! He is so excited! Dylan is really excited to, as you can tell in the pics! This summer is going to be a blast! We have had such a great day! Happy St. Patrick's Day everybody!

0 comments: