Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Nothing but your t-shirt on!


I have never laughed as hard as I did tonight when I walked in Dylan's room and saw this!! He had pulled his pants and diaper to his ankles and went to sleep! I am sorry if anyone gets offended by the bare bottom shot of my son, but I thought it was hilarious! Obviously, I had to get him up to put another diaper on and he was not a happy camper! Oh well, at least Jeremy & I got a great laugh! He is so funny!

3 comments:

The Davidson's said...

This is priceless !!!! hahaha
Thanks for your comment , you are so sweet! Hope ya'll have a great weekend !!!!!

Melissa Irvin said...

That is absolutely hilarious! I love it! Poor DD! He's gonna hate this when he gets older! We've got some good blackmail pictures don't we?! LOL

Anonymous said...

good boy ready for me to pull you up on your knees, grab your hips and bum f--k you, love litl boys