Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sweet little feet!


I love Dylan's little feet, I think they are so precious! Believe it or not, I took this picture this morning while he was still sleeping! He didn't even move, he is such a hard sleeper! It's hard to believe that he is already wearing a 6 1/2XW shoe! He can even wear some 7's now! I love taking pictures of sweet little feet! Now if I can only figure out a way to get pictures of his cute little hands! I'm still working on that one! I love taking pics of my little man! He is growing so fast and I am trying to capture as many precious moments as I can!

1 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

OMG! Mason's foot is bigger than Dylan's now! Mason's measure to be 7 1/2 wide or double wide, but the shoes he got a couple of weeks ago are an 8 double wide so he can wear them a little longer.