Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Enjoying the day with family!

~Sweet little Maddie~

Daddy holding his angel

Maddie wearing her new hairbow from Aunt Allison

I love her so much!

Beautiful Mommy & Maddie

He is so good with her!

Jodie, Stefy & Savanna with Maddie

Sleeping angel

Today was such a great day! The Coleman's came to visit, along with MiMi! We cooked a big lunch and enjoyed spending time together! I took some pics of Maddie and I loved every minute of it! She is so precious! I can't believe she is almost a month old! Dylan was so sweet with her! She started crying and he kept making sure she was ok, I always knew he would look after her! Quinn & Brad are such great parents! I love to watch them with their sweet baby girl! I am so glad we got to spend the day together, I love my family so much!

1 comments:

Stanley Family said...

Madelyn is so pretty and Quinn looks great! I saw on FB where Linda is on her way to Alabama today. I am sure she is missing that baby girl!!! I hope y'all have a great weekend!