Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, July 20, 2009

~Dylan Michael~











These are some pics I took of Dylan yesterday at Botanical Gardens!! It was such a beautiful day and I knew it would be perfect weather for pictures! I thought they turned out so good! He is now 2 1/2 years old! It is so hard to believe that in a little over 6 months he will be 3!! I love my little man more than anything...he is my world! I love seeing him grow, he is so smart! I love him so much!!

6 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

You know I love all of these! He's such a cutie! I love little outfits like that! I think I wanna take Mason somewhere to snap some pics of him...it's been awhile! LOL

kalibug said...

Awesome pictures!

Melissa Irvin said...

Where's Korduroy Krocodile? That's a great deal you got!

The Hall's said...

Love the pictures!

Melissa Irvin said...

I've heard of it...I think I've seen their ad in the Birmingham Kids Directory, but I've never been there. I go to the consignment sales when they come around, but the older the boys get, the more the clothes are worn out, so it gets hard to find much of anything at them anymore. I've never actually been to a consignment shop, but that one sounds pretty good! I'll have to check it out!

Melissa Irvin said...

YES! That would be great! Just let me know when you're available! I'm pretty much wide open! That'd be fun!