Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Finally...

Quinn has a blog! I have been trying to talk her into getting one for a while and now that she has precious little Maddie Grace and is a stay at home Mommy, I talked her into it! I knew that she would get bored and this is perfect when Maddie is sleeping! I have had several of you ask how she is doing and now you can keep up with her! Her blog is www.madelyncoleman.blogspot.com or you can scroll down to my blog list and click on it!

3 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

Thanks for the comment! I have SO many more pics to post, but our power flashed off twice last night, so I got tired of fighting with it! LOL

The Ryans said...

Where did you get your blog layout? It is so cute!!

Melissa Irvin said...

Thanks for the comments again! We had a great time!
What kind of camera did Jeremy order you? Derek told me a few weeks ago that I could get a new camera, which I was more aiming for a new lens.