Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dylan riding a bicycle!




These are some pics I took after we got home of Dylan riding his cousins bicycle! Buger has out grown it and never rides it anymore, so it stays over at our house. Dylan has been riding it for over a week now and I was so surprised at how well he could ride it! I still need to get it on video, but I had to take some pics of it! We ordered Dylan a battery powered 4wheeler today and I can't wait for him to see it!! He loves his cousin's so much and I didn't think he was big enough for one, but after watching him drive Buger's I just had to get it!

1 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

AWE! CUTE! I wish Mason could RIDE his. He just plays on it. I've tried to show him how to do it, but the pedals are so far away.