Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, July 25, 2009

I love my Maddie!!



These are some pics I took of Maddie Grace today! She is such a little sweetie pie! I love it when she smiles at me! Her Aunt Allison loves her so much! I love taking pics of her too! She is getting so big! She is already eating baby food, some things she likes and some things she doesn't! She has been rolling over for awhile now, but she doesn't seem to like it very much! She doesn't like to be on her back! Even with her teething and eating baby food, she still sleeps pretty good! She does have her moments, I know Quinn is glad she is at home with her! I can't wait to take her 6 month pics, it won't be long:) I am so glad I got to see her and love on her today! I love my Maddie!

0 comments: