Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sweet cousins!





It was such a pretty day today, so Quinn & I decided to take Dylan & Maddie outside to snap some pics! First, we went over to my in-laws and snapped some in the grass. Then, we went in our yard and got some more! Maddie doesn't like the grass too much and Dylan was wanting to run around! I am surprised that I managed to get a few good shots! I can't wait to see how they will be when they get older! I love them so much!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thank you so much! You do wonderful photography and should think about doing it professionally. If I lived closer I would love some pregnant photos taken ;-) It is great to hear from you too. I will follow your blog and keep in touch.

Melissa Irvin said...

I love all these pics! They are such sweet babies!