Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, July 6, 2009

Having fun at McWane!




Since the weather was bad today, I decided to take Dylan to the McWane Center! We have passes that we got for Christmas from my half sister, but haven't used them! It is so worth it b/c Dylan loves it and everything is free including parking if you are a member! We have been once before with Dylan and he loved it! We had a blast! Dylan loved being able to play with everything and he felt like such a big boy! After we got finished, we went to see my hubby at work! Dylan loved all the "tractos"! Of course, Daddy liked showing off his pride and joy!! I am so glad I got to spend the day with my little man! I love him so much!

2 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

How fun! I've been wanting to take Mason for a while now! I think we're going to try to go Saturday for the Birthday Bash up there!

Melissa Irvin said...

I seriously had thought about going today, but I also didn't want to go by myself! And, I don't get Texts anymore. I'm not a big texter so, I told Nextel to block it.