Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, July 11, 2009

I love my family!

They love each other!

Sweet little Maddie

I love them so much!

Today my sister and Maddie came over and we had the best time! I cooked lunch for everybody and we just enjoyed being together! Quinn had Maddie in one of the outfits I bought when Quinn was pregnant and they had just found out it was a girl, I think it looked adorable! I love watching Dylan & Maddie together, it is so sweet! Although Dylan does get a little excited sometimes, he really loves his cousin Maddie! My favorite pic I took is of their feet! I was on the couch snapping pics and I saw Dylan put his foot up and touch Maddie's and I couldn't help but take a pic of it...PRECIOUS!! Things like that just melt my heart! I love my family so much!

1 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

I love all the new pics! DD and Madie are too cute together! I love the feet and the kisses. He will be such a great big brother!