Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, June 12, 2010

~Car Show~







Today was the car show at Valley Creek Church and it was so much fun! My brother in law and sister in law and their family are some of the people going to Mexico for a mission trip and this was the last effort to raise money for that! It went really well and there were so many nice cars there! They had some great food and some of the best homemade ice cream! My niece worked one of they tables where you could add toppings to your ice cream, DD loved that part! It was hot but the ice cream really helped! Jeremy & I saw our dream car the 65-66 Ford Mustang Fastback, we want to make an Eleanor so bad we can't stand it! DD loved seeing all the different cars, he saw a few favorites, they were all red of course! It was good to see people we knew, we had such a good time!

2 comments:

The Coleman Family said...

Cool cars!! Looks like fun...and just to let u know that is not the corvette that I last saw...looks like another new one!! Sooo excited about our trip but I will try to take alot of pics!! I'm afraid they are going to call me Allison Jr....but I think this will be our only vacation this year...so everyone can just say cheese!Lol!

Christie Mitchell said...

That looked like lots of fun!! I saw a little bit of talking about it on the news Friday morning. Thank you for my comment, I wish I had more time to sit and play with pics...but that ain't happening these days, I know you know what I am talking about :) Hope you are enjoying your weekend!!