Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day 2010

We love you Daddy!

He loved his gifts

Granddaddy with some of the great grandkids

Uncle JJ lovin on DD

Spending time at Granddaddy's

DD loves his Daddy:)

DD doing what he does best

We had such a great day today! It started at church this morning, I got to keep the babies in the nursery with my best friend Laci and her cousin Abby! It was great, it made me want another little baby so bad! Dylan made his Daddy a candy bowl with stickers all over it!! DD picked the fish stickers to put on it, it was sweet! Jeremy loved it! Then, we went to Granddaddy's to eat! It was great spending time with everybody! Next we went to Nonnie & Poppie's and spent time together and ate dinner! I got Jeremy a new 16x20 family pic to put in our frame above the fireplace, he loved it! My friend made Jeremy's card and it turned out perfect! He really loved that, thank you Cathy! We got him some croc flip flops but they haven't gotten here yet! Dylan & I are so lucky to have such wonderful men in our lives! Dylan loves his Daddy and his Poppie so much! Thank ya'll for all you do for DD whether it be taking him to the garden to pick veggies, riding him on the 4wheeler or just sitting on the porch making him laugh! It's the little things that mean so much to us! We love ya'll so much!

1 comments:

The Coleman Family said...

I love all the pics! My favorite is the close up of DD on his 4-wheeler...pretty cool! I'm going to miss you while your in Mobile...be careful and hurry back! Love you!!