Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, June 12, 2010

~Our 5 year anniversary~




Yesterday Jeremy & I celebrated our 5 year anniversary! I can't believe it has been that long! We have shared many things together but the most wonderful thing we have shared is having our son Dylan. Jeremy is a wonderful husband and a great father! Although these last 5 years haven't been perfect, I wouldn't have it any other way b/c it's made our relationship stronger. We enjoyed dinner and a movie last night while MiMi kept Dylan. We really enjoyed spending time together! I can't wait to see what our future holds! Happy Anniversary Jeremy, I love you so much!

2 comments:

The Coleman Family said...

Awww! Seems like soooo long ago!! Wow...alot has changed since then!!

Andrea Justice said...

Happy Anniversary !!!