Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

DD's puppet


So, DD made a puppet at school yesterday and it is the cutest thing! They got to pick out the clothes and hair they wanted for it. He loves it! This morning I took a couple of pics and he was still tired and didn't want to go to school so he looks sad. I just took some more after DD's bath (and a haircut) tonight and he was wanting to show Mama how much he loves him! He says his name is "Dylan Michael"...so cute!!

5 comments:

The Coleman Family said...

So sweet! That is just too cute! I love him sooo much!! He looks so cute with his tan!!

Melissa Irvin said...

That is just too cute!!

The Hall's said...

Bathing Suit Oldnavy.com and the dress came from the Carter's Outlet...LOVE that place!!!

Christie Mitchell said...

How cute is that...Cathy is ready for Kyleigh to do stuff like that. Thank you for my comment, those girls crack us up!!

The Davidson's said...

I love his puppet ! I can't wait for Kyleigh to make stuff like that ! It is so cute.
Thank you for my comment. I love those pictures , Kyleigh is such a little stinker:)She melts my heart with that smile !! Hope you and Jeremy have an awesome Anniversary and enjoy ya'lls date :) !