Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, June 7, 2010

More beach pics

Enjoying the beach

Relaxing on the beach

Cathy, Kevin & Kyleigh

Everybody enjoying the beach

Ready to eat at The Back Porch...my new favorite place!

The Scoggins & The Davidson Family

Eatin some good food at the Boon Docks

We had so much fun

DD chillin on the beach

Little Miss Kyleigh soaking up the sun

DD loved the beach

Kyleigh loved the beach too

Havin fun in the sun

Sweet girl

My sweet baby boy

Such a cutie

Sweet Kyleigh Ryan

Cathy made this:)

DD & KyKy...so sweet!

Love it

DD & KyKy enjoying the beach

Mommy & DD

Cathy & Kyleigh

Kyleigh & her Daddy

DD & the BIG Green Tractor

Lovin the pool

Everybody havin a good time

Havin fun in the pool

Playin in the pool

DD & Daddy riding go carts

Havin fun at the arcade

DD & KyKy lovin on eachother

Playin in the sand at night

The day we left

Kyleigh Ryan in her shirt

Here are the rest of the pics from our beach trip! It was great! We did so many fun things and just enjoyed watching the kids have a fun time!! We went to eat almost every night! We went shopping several times! We even went to the go cart track to let DD & his Daddy ride and that was DD's favorite part! Then, we all went to the arcade, it was fun too! After that, we went to get some Dippin Dots! My hubby & Kevin went deep sea fishin and Cathy & I got to go shopping! We just really enjoyed our vacation! We did not want to come back! Hope you all enjoy the pics! Have a great week!

6 comments:

The Davidson's said...

I LOVE all the pictures !
I had the BEST time !!! I am so glad ya'll got to go. I am looking forward to getting the kids together again soon.
Have a great day today !!!

Christie Mitchell said...

I LOVE all the pics!! Dang, I can only imagine how busy you have been. I took just a few pics over this past weekend and feel like that is all I have been doing. Does your Picasa act slow now? Mine does. The blog takes FOREVER to update b/c of that...that is what I use for my pics. We loved spending time with Kyleigh, we missed her!! She has always been very smart, but she has came back talking sentences...I am amazed, I love it!! She thinks she is grown now from hanging out with Dylan :)

Thank you so much for my comments. I had so much fun at the skating rink with that girl. I love her so much, she is so much fun!! What did I do before I was a parent?? Oh and the Memorial Day pics...Chad thinks I am retarded b/c I wore a tankini. I am just not quite ready lol. Maybe by next month...I need to tan too BAD!!

I hope you have enjoyed being off today!!

The Barnette's said...

The pictures are so.. cute!! I cannot wait to take Jade to the beach! I know he will love it too! I'm glad ya'll had a good time and got down there before the oil. :)

Christie Mitchell said...

You are so sweet, girl you are tiny!! You and Cat both look great, I sure can't tell ya'll have had babies!! Speaking of babies...it is just about that time, you want another one and Dylan is at the perfect age. I hope it happens soon for ya'll!!

Thank you for my comment about Kyndle, I LOVE that girl sooo much!! Photography is so time consuming, I know we will always cherish the memories we capture though!!

Dang, girl you are good...you cook and you cook veggies you grow!! That is awesome!!

We have had a great evening, Cat came over and the girls played for a little while:) Have a great day at work tomorrow.

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

I LOVE your blue baithing suit... I have looked for a black or pink one like that where did you find it??? I found one last year when we were at the beach but I have not found one since...

The Hall's said...

Love your beach pictures! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time!