Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My little bubby


So, I was sitting on the front porch talking to my sweet baby boy while he was sitting on his 4wheeler and he said, "Mama...go get yo camra". So, I did! He posed for me and let me take his picture, it was great! It is one of my dreams for DD to willingly take pictures! Only a few people know how much this means to me!! I was so proud! Not only about that but DD has talked a lot about wanting a camera. I even let him take a few pics at the beach with my camera, I was holding it of course but he actually did a pretty good job! He says, "Mama...Sanna gonna bring me a camra for Chrismas?" and of course I tell him he has to be good which he hasn't been!! Hopefully, Santa will bring one but it's not looking good so far...lol!!

1 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

HAHA! Mason and DD both need to start being good! I really want to get Mason one too! I found a Buzz Lightyear one for like $20, but I really want the Kid Tough one. Mason thinks it's the silliest thing to take pictures himself. I'm sure Dylan does too!