Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, June 14, 2010

Fun in the heat




DD & I went outside to play after work this evening and boy was it hot!! My baby boy was sweating so bad but that didn't stop him one bit! He could stay outside all day no matter how hot it is!! JoJo, Joey & the kids are keeping a dog that came up to their porch. He is a smart dog! Stefy named him Scout. DD has not ever been real close to dogs but he seems to really like Scout. He had fun riding his 4wheeler and I couldn't wait to come in...lol!!

2 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

OMG! This heat has been insane! This is when I wish that I had a pool, but luckily, we're getting my in-laws' pool fixed up! I don't see how Dylan and Mason can stand it for too long!

The Hall's said...

I dont know how they do it...Ryleigh loves being outside and she doesn't care how hot it is!

Hopefully next time we have her hair trimmed it will not be as bad:)