Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, June 19, 2010

~Pretty In Pink~


So, yesterday we celebrated one of our friends birthdays at work! We had an Italian themed lunch and it was great! Carolyn is one of our coworkers and is such a sweetheart! Her wish was for everyone to wear pink! Her sister passed away a couple of years ago from breast cancer so she asked that we do that b/c it would make her heart smile:) So, that is just what we did! Cathy even had them put the breast cancer awareness ribbon on the cake, Carolyn loved it! I brought my camera b/c I knew she would want to remember that special day! Happy Birthday Carolyn! We all love you so much! My Mama, Quinn, Dylan & Maddie came to see me at work! I had to get a picture of my little DD on the phone at my desk! He loved it but got into everything! It will definitely be a while before he comes back...lol!!

0 comments: