Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, October 2, 2010

DD & MG's Halloween costumes

Batman!

~Tinkerbelle~

Precious

Sweet cousins

Love her so much

Aww:)

So, today we decided to take some pics of the kids in their Halloween costumes! It was so pretty outside! Dylan got bit by fireants as soon as we got outside so he wasn't up for having lots of pics taken:( We snapped some for about 15 minutes and we were done! I thought they turned out so cute! Halloween is going to be so much fun this year!! I can't wait!

2 comments:

The Coleman Family said...

I think the pics turned out sooo cute!!! I am amazed that you were able to get all of these in 15 minutes!! You are awesome!I had a blast with you and DD this weekend...I will see you at DD's game! Love ya'll!

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

How cute!!!