Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ride for Ryan 2010












This was our first year to be a part of the Ride for Ryan and I have to say it was awesome! I got chill bumps a few times! It is such a great day to celebrate such a great person! I never knew Ryan but I have heard so many stories about him! Just to see all of his family & friends come together to celebrate him says it all! It was a record breaking year...they had 133 bikes!! There is no doubt that he was looking down at everyone smiling yesterday! I am so glad I got to be a part of such a special day!

2 comments:

The Coleman Family said...

This is awesome! I watched the video of Cindy talking and I got chills and cried too! Glad ya'll were able to go this year..and for many more to come! I have missed ya'll so much this weekend..hopefully we will all be well soon so that we can get together! Oh and and I will have to tell you about Maddie throwing up in the car 4 times lastnight! WOW..it was bad!

The Davidson's said...

I am so glad that y'all got to come this year !!! It really was an awesome day ! We appreciate everyone so much. It means the world to us !! I can't wait for next year! Thank you for taking some great pictures !!!