Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Stefy & NayNay's Halloween costumes









So, today we had a yard sale at MiMi's house and I was exhausted when I got home! I have been trying to get Halloween pics of the kids since it will be dark when we all get to see eachother on Halloween! Jodie & Joey are going to be indians too and they even made a real teepee to use at the church for trunk or treat! Stefy had been to a birthday where they got their hair & makeup done and she was looking so cute! Then, NayNay was about to go to a Halloween party and she had her costume on too! So, I thought it would be a perfect time to snap a few pics! Booger is going to be Captain America and he & Dylan were too busy playing so I just took some of the girls! I took these pics in literally 5 minutes! The gnats were terrible so I didn't want to make the girls suffer for too long! They are growing up way too fast! I love them so much! I can't wait till Halloween, we are all going to have a blast!

0 comments: