Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Dylan's last fall ball game







So, today was DD's last game and it could not have gone any worse! He would not play at all! It was fun watching all the other kids play, they did great! Our team won the first game which means they play another game to see if they win the tournament! I am not sure yet if they won b/c they are playing now! We left b/c Dylan was tired and he did not want to play ball at all! I am a little sad b/c I wish he would have played. The team is getting together at the park for cupcakes after the game. Then, they are getting their trophies! Dylan just was not having it today and so we left! So, he just sat by the bleachers and played with his cousins while his team was playing. I have to say my hubby was right when he said he was too young, but I guess I had to learn the hard way. Hopefully, he will be ready for it in a couple of years! At least it was a pretty day!

1 comments:

The Coleman Family said...

I know you really wanted DD to play..but sis I just don't think he is interested at all right now!!! His games did give me something to do...so I didn't mind it at all! Like you said maybe in a couple of years! Love you!