Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, October 3, 2010

DD singing Jesus loves me:)


I just had to post this precious video of DD singing Jesus loves me! He sings this song all the time, I could not be more proud of him! After his game today we went to WalMart to get him a toy for playing (it was a bribe but hey he's 3 1/2). He picked out this guitar and has not put it down since! Dylan loves this song so when I asked him to sing something for us I was not surpried this is what he chose! It just melts my heart to hear him sing Jesus loves me, it's one of those moments I will never forget.

2 comments:

The Coleman Family said...

Soo sweet!! He makes me so proud!! I just love him so much!!

Christie Mitchell said...

Awww, thank you!! That girl cracks me up and I am sooo glad that she is better!! I love this video of Dylan, he is so dang cute and smart!!